For anyone who doesn't know, I have ADHD and one of its complications is having difficulty turning "off". At the end of the night my mind is always racing, for a long time I would turn to Netflix to listen to until I fell asleep but then I would get nosy and start watching rather than listening. Then I discovered podcasts and informational videos. Perfect for listening to PLUS a productive way to end off my day.
I'm a self proclaimed polymath, someone who loves learning and has a very diverse interest set. As a lover of all things local, I've met some amazing entrepreneurs and innovators over the past few years so I came up with the idea of creating a series which highlights the amazing things that they're doing. We aired our first episode last night with Jan Mertlik of Get Coding!
I am looking forward to sharing the journeys of so many more awesome people with you guys! Here are just some topics you can look out for in the near future!
- Working with Wood
- Doing Good & Being Great, Implementing Feminism Into Your Work
- Surviving in the Wild
- Girls Who Beer
- Loving Your Job & Loving Our Planet
- The Wide World of Windows and Doors
- Good Food & Good Blogging
- Getting Bendy - Yoga & Wellness
- Getting Smart About Artificial Intelligence
- Mixing It Up - From Branding to Drinks!
Don't miss an episode, head over to youtube and press Subscribe!